“Implement Chat Martial Law on these scumbags! Implement Chat Martial Law right now, for Christ's sake!”
The ultimate flexing of Ghost's nuts, Chatroom Martial Law was the result of Ghost ordering the Engineer to lock down the Chatroom so that other users couldn't end each other messages. The messages were however still visible to Ghost.
When Chatroom Martial Law was disbanded, the chatroom instantaneously turned into a dick-waving contest to see who can type "first" the fastest.
Sources of irritation which caused Ghost to implement Chatroom Martial Law included:
- Spamming of Ron Paul
- Spamming in general, or 'Scrolling' as Ghost used to refer to it
- People laughing at him, especially after a succesful troll.
- Calling him a racist/Jew/hambone
- Being trolled to the point of cans.wav
- Playing audio splices of him about his family
Ghost also locked down the Chatroom after the broadcast ends in a rage-quit in order to prevent people from talking about him after the broadcast. Starting sometime in late February-mid April 2012, the chatroom was removed and has not returned after the Return. Meaning, Chatroom Martial Law is no longer needed. It is unknown if it will return.